Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Atlanta, GA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like LinkedIn, Hubspot, Service Titan, Pinterest, and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
Location: Remote, Atlanta, GA or Madison, WI
As an Implementation Consultant on the Professional Services team, you will fill a key role in onboarding new customers and spreading the Gong gospel. Your ability to work independently and keep commitments to tasks and assigned work packages on multiple concurrent projects is essential.
With all of our activities focused to ensure that our customers are raving fans of Gong, you will get our customers on-boarded seamlessly by assisting them to see, learn, use and believe in the Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™. Based on customer use cases and requirements, you will be responsible for driving the design and configuration of Gong for our customers. You will work within the framework of our implementation methodology facilitating multiple sessions and tasks with a focus on customer adoption & launch.
- Guide and onboard customers to give them proactive assistance as they onboard and configure their Gong instance driving the most value possible to their business.
- Maintain product expertise across the Gong product line, API’s, and 3rd party apps.
- Collaborate with customers in understanding their use cases of Gong.
- Partner with Sales & Customer Success to ensure a seamless transition from presales to post sales.
- Work closely with customer's technical and security teams to deploy Gong, and guide them in integrating with their internal systems.
- Conduct & coordinate meetings onsite and remotely according to the Gong implementation methodology standards.
- Facilitate identification, internal communication, and resolution for Gong product issues.
- Manage competing priorities effectively across multiple customers and projects, ensuring on-time completion of action items across a dynamic project portfolio.
- Ability to manage projects to a timeline, based on the scope provided, and ensure deadlines are met and any delays escalated.
- 3+ years of professional consulting experience, preferably in a customer facing role.
- Previous Cloud, SaaS, and/or enterprise software experience.
- Strong CRM experience or knowledge (Salesforce.com or Dynamics preferred).
- Experience with SaaS applications that support large scale business processes.
- Ability to work with various customer Ops & Technical teams.
- Understanding and experience working with APIs.
- SSO configuration & troubleshooting experience.
- Experience in data transport and various methods to integrate data services.
- Proven ability to influence change within customer organizations.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and eloquent writing skills.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Willingness to travel.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.