Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Sr. Data Scientist - Predictive Modeling
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. We serve over 1,500 customers, including Facebook, LinkedIn, ADP, Intercom, Drift and more. Tens of thousands of business professionals use Gong for their day-to-day work.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides sales professionals, coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
As a Senior Data Scientist, you’ll join a team of 10 experienced researchers, who develop in-house the algorithms that power the Gong platform, including Automatic Speech Recognition, Voice Print detection, Video and Audio analysis, NLP and predictive modeling.
- Help customer-facing positions communicate better, by turning unstructured human conversations into actionable predictions and coaching opportunities.
- Translate business problems into ML projects, brainstorm to identify the best approach, and conduct hands-on research to weave together data, product thinking, and algorithms to generate business value.
- Write production-grade code that serves top brands.
- Continuously evolve and help others evolve professionally, through joint work and mentoring, contributing to weekly brainstorming sessions, and staying up-to-date with the latest ML developments.
- Working experience in predictive modeling, including modeling propensity to upgrade, survival and churn analysis, time to event etc., including in recent Deep Learning based methods
- Excellent business understanding and communication skills
- Intimate familiarity with a variety of ML disciplines and algorithms
- A PhD or Master degree in exact science fields with 5+ years of relevant experience in data analysis and machine learning research in the industry
Advantageous if you have:
- Background as a Data Analyst