Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Strategic Sales Representative
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like LinkedIn, Hubspot, Service Titan, Pinterest, and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As one of our Outsourcing OEM Account Executives, you’ll fill a key role in acquiring new sales outsourcing partners and spreading the Gong gospel. This position reports directly into our Vice President, Partners.
- Manage partner adoption of Gong into their offerings from lead to close
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition for outsourcers, creating excitement and enthusiasm for building Gong Centers of Excellence among prospects
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers
- Regularly iterate messaging that will scale our outbound prospecting engine
- Engage and educate senior executives on the importance of the emerging Revenue Intelligence industry and validate Gong as the leader in this new market
- Partner with the Sales and Customer Success leadership teams to develop account-based sales strategies to uncover value for all go-to-market department leaders
- Crush your quota
- 8+ years of relevant sales experience preferably with a sales tech solution
- Experience selling to sales outsourcers CRO, SVP Sales, Sales Enablement and Sales Operations leaders
- YOY success exceeding quota targets above 1.5M
- Demonstrated experience navigating through a complex sales cycle and closing strategic business with a partner
- Excellence teaming with partner executives to adopt new offerings as part of their strategic plan
- Comfortable leading technical presentation/demo and owning full customer lifecycle from prospect to close and growth
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced in selling transformation/visionary solutions, especially where there isn't an obvious budget (demand creation vs. fulfillment)
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with Gong preferred
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
- Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.