SaaS HR platform for mid-market companies
- Design! You’ll focus on web design as well as marketing and sales collateral.
- Create ads, emails, eBooks, and web pages that will ultimately drive the Namely business as well as represent the brand.
- Partner with product marketing to design pitch decks, one pagers, and other collateral that will support our sales team.
- Create visuals, diagrams, infographics, and illustrations that explain abstract ideas into tangible ones.
- Can help craft A/B tests, learn from experiment results, respond to performance data (metric tests, research studies), and steer the direction of future creative designs.
- Support brand efforts internally through brand guidelines, design systems, and templates to ensure consistency across the organization.
- Continually iterate on and optimize existing web design strategy based on performance and analytics, including the management of Namely’s website development partner.
- 1-2 years of prior experience
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong fundamentals: typography, color, layout
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and Sketch App
- Passion for web and digital design
- The ability to contribute to group brainstorms and bring innovative ideas to existing challenges
- Take ownership of various projects and multi-task under tight deadlines while maintaining the quality of our brand
- Likes working in a collaborative environment and can communicate design decisions to outside stakeholders
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
Nice to Haves
- Knowledge of SEO insights
- Motion design and/or video editing experience
- Hubspot & Google Analytics experience
Namely Company Culture Highlights
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best CEO 2020
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Culture 2020
- Namely is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Leadership on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/namely
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.