Attentive is a personalized mobile messaging platform for innovative brands.
United States of America
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $230 million investment led by Coatue in September 2020, just 5 months after its Series C round due to strong customer traction. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 2,000+ of the most innovative brands like Sephora, Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We're looking for a Product Recruiter to help support talent acquisition efforts across the Product vertical. Our coverage area includes Product Management, Product Marketing, Design, Data Science, and Strategy. In this role, you'll partner with Dir/VP/C-level stakeholders to build a world class technology team. You will be an instrumental part of scaling a hypergrowth startup.
- Interface with senior leadership to define talent gaps
- Build creative sourcing strategies and talent maps to identify the best candidates
- Build and maintain your network of qualified candidates
- Negotiate salaries, team placement, seniority level, etc.
- Collaborate and share knowledge and best practices with the overall recruiting team
- Partner with Coordinator to ensure efficient and timely execution of interviews
- 3+ years in full life-cycle recruiting role, preferably at a staffing agency or high growth tech startup
- Experience sourcing a high volume of candidates in a competitive marketplace
- Ability to learn and knowledgeably discuss high-level technical concepts like product roadmap, user research, wireframing, Scrum, etc.
- Understanding of the competitive landscape as it pertains to talent
- Excellent communicator and team player
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.