Advancing 3D printing.
Inside Sales Representative
Redwood City, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Carbon’s mission is to reinvent how polymer products are designed, engineered, manufactured, and delivered, towards a digital and sustainable future. Based in Silicon Valley, Carbon brings together innovations in software, hardware, and molecular science to deliver industry-leading digital manufacturing solutions. With Carbon’s ground-breaking Digital Light Synthesis™ technology and broad family of programmable liquid resins, manufacturers can unlock new business opportunities such as mass customization, on-demand inventory, and previously impossible product designs. The Carbon Platform allows customers to build uniquely differentiated products while reducing waste and speeding time to market.
The Inside Sales Team is an integral part of the Carbon sales process. The Inside Sales Rep (ISR) will be assigned a key segment of the business and be responsible for qualifying leads into sales qualified opportunities. The ISR will report to the Head of Demand Generation, and work closely with the Sales Directors, Production Engineers, and the Application Engineers.
Although currently working from home, this role will eventually be based in our Redwood City office. You must be able/willing to work in our office once it's deemed safe to do so.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Achieve quarterly quotas.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest in Carbon.
- Team with Channel partners to build pipeline.
- Perform effective presentations to prospects.
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Carbon, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills