Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Business Systems Manager - Customer Success
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
Location: San Francisco, CA or Remote (US).
Gong is looking for a Business Systems Manager to play a critical role on the Post-Sales team. This person will report to our Director of Customer Success Operations and be responsible for our Post-Sales system architecture, ensuring that our internal technologies effectively enable our business strategy. Remote candidates feel free to apply.
- Own the strategy and ongoing management of the tech stack for the Post-Sales organization, including Customer Success, Professional Services, Training & Education, and Support teams.
- Successfully lead full scale implementations of new technologies, including designing requirements, building functionality, testing, go-live, and training users. Own project plans and report-outs, and effectively manage dependencies with cross-functional technical teams.
- Partner with Post-Sales leaders to identify and understand their business challenges, and design scalable technology-based solutions to address these challenges.
- Continuously iterate, improve, and evolve our tech stack in an agile way to support our changing business strategy; prioritize and launch meaningful updates on an ongoing basis.
- Work closely with internal Operations teams (e.g. Sales Ops, Marketing Ops) and Development teams on strategic programs, and collaboratively design and implement cross-functional technology-based solutions.
- 8+ years in a Business Systems or Systems Architecture role at a fast-growth technology company, with demonstrable experience owning systems strategy, management, and roadmap for large cross-functional teams.
- Experience working with large Post-Sales teams, including Customer Success, Professional Services, Support, and Training & Education.
- Strong technical aptitude and familiarity with common tools used by Post-Sales teams (e.g. Gainsight, Salesforce, FinancialForce); able to learn new technologies quickly.
- Strong business and technical acumen; able to translate business challenges into scalable technology-based solutions.
- Experience creating and managing complex project plans with multiple interdependencies, consistent track record of meeting deadlines, and able to proactively raise and solve for blockers or risks.
- Effective communication skills; able to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders including leadership and cross-functional teams.
PERKS & BENEFITS
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.