An end-to-end sales analytics and forecasting platform.
Corporate FP&A Manager - Remote
Sunnyvale, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian, and hundreds of others. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
Clari is looking for an FP&A manager to build the foundation of our corporate FP&A team. Finance at Clari is responsible for mapping Clari’s financial future, monitoring performance and partnering with the business to attain and exceed those plans. This is an opportunity to join Clari at a critical stage of growth, as we build on our business momentum and smartly invest growth funding from our investors. You will need the ability to communicate at all levels and have a knack for distilling complex issues and processes to simple models. You will be a champion of driving technology and scale initiatives to remove bottlenecks from our processes.
This role is perfect for a roll your sleeves up self starter who is ready to gain experience in operating a high growth startup. The ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic and be curious, consultative, articulate, and excited to build and thrive in a fast-paced environment. If you are looking for a dynamic role where you get to collaborate cross-functionally with professionals that share that same passion, then please apply! This position can be worked from any location in the US.
- Lead Clari’s financial and operational planning cadence including monthly & quarterly forecasts and annual operating plan.
- Own and grow our corporate planning tooling (Workday Adaptive Planning), own the detail while building for scale.
- Drive cross functional preparation of world class management reports - analyzing financial results, distilling/synthesizing key trends, and communicating key messages to senior management.
- Business partner to our G&A leadership on the People Team, CFO and Legal teams.
- Accurately forecast the most important factors in our financial forecast: revenue and headcount.
- Preparation of SaaS metrics for executive and Board reporting.
- Participate in strategic data analysis, such as company benchmarking and industry research.
- 6+ years experience in FP&A or other financial and/or analytical roles
- Knowledge and skill with corporate planning tools (Adaptive preferred) and financial systems (Intacct or Netsuite) desired.
- Experience managing quarterly forecasts and annual plans.
- Expertise in GAAP, accounting principles and ability to translate that to three statement modeling
- Fluency with SaaS metrics, business models and ability to explain to both senior and cross functional audiences.
- Excellent collaboration, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to self-motivate, adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- College savings plan
- Stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!