An end-to-end sales analytics and forecasting platform.
Customer Success Operations Program Manager
Sunnyvale, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian, and hundreds of others. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
As a Customer Success Operations Program Manager, you will partner very closely with our Product and Engineering teams to coordinate new feature introduction for our customers, including the enablement for our Customer Success team.
New functionality and features are constantly being added to the Clari platform, and we need to ensure that all activities required to successfully launch these new features are properly coordinated. You’ll collaborate with Product, Support, Implementation, Sales, and Customer Success teams to manage what features are being delivered, maintain internal & external documentation, and provide proper communication to our customers to help educate them.
Of course, there will be many other exciting special projects that you will support as well. You’ll have the opportunity to become an expert in the Clari platform and help make sure our Customer Success team runs like a smooth, efficient machine!
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who’s excited to jump in and help scale our Customers Success team to be world class!
- Coordinate the introduction of new features to our customers, which includes partnering closely with several different teams, to ensure we have proper documentation and communication plan
- Take part in requirement reviews and lead beta release programs for Clari’s latest features
- Partner with our Customer Education & Enablement specialist on content for our Help Center, Webinars, and our Newsletter
- Build our Customer Success enablement program, and partner with our Customer Success Directors, Product team, and Sales team on the content
- Contribute to the growth of Clari by being a Brand Ambassador and assist in the hiring of great talent
- Think creatively about how we can scale to continue our quest in building a world class Customer Success team where we make our customers rockstars
- Be ready to take on new challenges and projects
- 4+ years of relevant program management experience
- Prior experience with Enterprise SaaS applications is preferred
- Demonstrated experience with Excel pivot tables and v-lookups
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication skills, especially when working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage time
- Team player, enjoys working hard, exhibits pleasant professionalism, is dedicated to meeting and exceeding commitments
- Strong empathy for customers
- Previous startup experience, or an ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!