An end-to-end sales analytics and forecasting platform.
Director, Business Operations
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian, and hundreds of others. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
Clari is hiring a Director of Business Operations to help drive strategy, alignment, and operational excellence at scale. The Director of Business Operations will serve as a trusted cross-functional partner to Clari’s departmental leaders. This role is perfect for an ex-consultant with enterprise SaaS experience keen to turn strategy into execution through strategic programs and operations. The Director of Business Operations will report to the VP of Strategy & Operations.
This role can be worked from any location in the US.
- Formulate critical strategy recommendations to the executive team. Transform findings into actionable recommendations, and work closely with cross-functional teams to execute the recommendations
- Support a world-class operating rhythm. Work across all functions to help drive the company’s operating rhythm and push the most critical company priorities and initiatives forward through operational excellence. Program manage key company events like the All Hands, Town Halls, QBRs, and help support essential leadership meetings with “pre-reads” or help prepare for offsites & board meetings.
- Drive change & operational excellence by working closely with cross-functional partners across sales, marketing, product, engineering, IT, and analytics. Be a thought partner to the Chief People Officer and help drive the adoption of Clari’s internal goals framework and performance management software.
- Manage the most important strategic initiatives. Build and streamline processes and create organizational scale/leverage. Structure complex, ambiguous, and potentially charged operational / business issues and develop compelling, insightful recommendations and process improvements.
- Embody Clari’s culture and values & contribute to the overall success of Clari by going above and beyond roles & responsibilities.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B enterprise SaaS and/or consulting experience at a top consulting firm. Must understand the most critical SaaS metrics and know how to optimize a business for scale.
- Bachelor's degree is required, and an MBA is preferred.
- Facilitation skills; you design thoughtful meeting processes/agendas and are skilled at chairing or facilitating meetings or sessions that make progress on high stakes discussions with senior stakeholders. Must be able to see the forest from the tress, but also exceptionally detail-oriented.
- High initiative, self-starting capabilities; the demonstrated ability to identify and seize opportunities for impact in messy, uncertain contexts without direction or oversight.
- Strong problem-solving, interpersonal, and analytical skills; technical expertise is preferred (i.e., SQL, Tableau) but not required.
- Structured thinker and polished presenter. Skilled in the ability to articulate complex concepts clearly to cross-functional audiences.
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills, with the ability to develop strong relationships at all management levels, both internal and external, to Clari.
- Confident leader with an ability to motivate and influence internal teams to collaborate and achieve business success.
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- College savings plan
- Stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!