Clover Health is a unique health insurance plan focused on driving down costs and producing improved health outcomes.
United States of America
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Our marketing team is a group of strategic problem-solvers working to drive growth and deepen brand awareness among our target audience. Come join us in our mission to expand Clover Health’s footprint in new and existing markets so we can better serve senior communities and fix healthcare for those who need it most.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Associate to support the acquisition of prospective Clover Health members. You will work closely with our Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing to plan and manage day-to-day logistics for Clover's digital marketing programs, playing a critical role in ensuring our marketing operations are on target, on schedule and on budget.
As a Digital Marketing Associate, you will:
- Support day-to-day management for marketing projects across digital advertising, paid social, email, content marketing, and our public website.
- Develop and share creative briefs to kick off new projects; collaborate with internal and external creative teams to develop materials for digital marketing and online content.
- Own Clover's email marketing efforts for marketing automation campaigns targeted to eligible members.
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders from Sales, Member Communications, and Provider Marketing to support Clover’s overall growth goals.
- Build and maintain marketing timelines, project plans, and communication artifacts to ensure marketing work is properly prioritized and on track.
You will love this job if:
- You are passionate about all things digital and are able to quickly pick up on new web tools and online platforms.
- You are hyper-organized and detail oriented, with the ability to project manage multiple streams in an organized, timely and transparent manner.
- You are a curious and ambitious learner with a desire to understand multi-channel marketing and reach new and existing members at the right time, place and with the right helpful information.
- You are a great communicator and have an analytical mindset with a collaborative work style and experience working with multiple stakeholders to get things done.
- You are mission-driven and focused. Marketing in healthcare requires patience. You are intrinsically motivated and want to do the right thing by our members and partners.
- You want to make a difference. You thrive when you are driving initiatives forward at a fast pace and welcome challenges that have great impact.
- You are excited to grow your knowledge base and help to directly manage day-to-day activities within our team.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 3+ years of experience working in a digital marketing role, planning and executing customer acquisition programs at an agency, startup or technology company.
- You have experience contributing to digital marketing campaigns across a variety of online channels.
- You have experience using digital tools such as Google Analytics, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce, and content management systems is preferred but not required.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish, preferred but not required.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.