Glossier Inc. is building the future beauty company in collaboration with its customers.
Glossier is a people-powered beauty ecosystem, leveraging unique and engaging online and offline experiences as well as consumer participation to fuel our growth. We are looking for an ambitious, collaborative, and creative Lead Recruiter to drive talent acquisition strategies for our Technology teams, including Engineering, Growth, Product, and Data Science. As a Lead Recruiter, you’ll partner with hiring managers and the People team to develop, drive, and manage sourcing and recruiting strategies for a variety of positions.
You liaise with leaders and hiring managers to thoroughly understand each department’s unique needs. You will proactively source active and passive candidates through employee referrals, networking, internal databases, and innovative research tactics, with an eye towards building diverse candidate pools. You will manage the full-cycle recruiting, championing a positive experience throughout the hiring process, as an ambassador for Glossier’s brand and values.
Six Month Expectations:
- Develop deep understanding of Glossier’s Technology teams and candidate profiles that we readily hire for
- Develop strong partnerships with leaders and managers throughout the organization
- Deliver strong technical hires, assuming responsibility from lead generation through onboarding
- Develop strong understanding of Glossier’s compensation philosophy and work closely with the People Operations team on offers and onboarding
Twelve+ Month Expectations:
- Partner with the Director of Talent Acquisition and Recruiting peers to refine Glossier’s talent strategy
- Provide guidance to leaders and managers across Technology on approach to recruiting and selection, resulting in stronger and more diverse talent pools
- Continuously refine the candidate experience and selection process to ensure that Glossier’s values are reflected throughout
- Implement changes to recruitment process to improve experience and efficiency for both Recruiting and Technology teams
- Partner with People (HR) Business Partners to develop a comprehensive Talent Strategy for Glossier’s Technology teams
- An innate competitive drive to source and attract top tech talent of varying experience levels and backgrounds
- Experience in a full-cycle technical recruiting function, with at least some of that experience being in-house
- Experience in building diverse candidate pools and inclusive hiring practices
- Must be located in or able to travel to Seattle to meet with Technology leaders and hiring managers
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.