SaaS HR platform for mid-market companies
As a Payroll Consultant, you will be a product expert with Namely’s Payroll platform and be integral in the success of the client’s payroll support. You will be responsible for providing accurate payroll auditing, proactive quarter-end and year-end task and review management, consultation, payroll industry and Namely product knowledge-sharing, and issue mitigation and de-escalation as the primary payroll contact.
- Audit payrolls processed by Payroll Specialists for accuracy prior to clients being notified of preview readiness and take remedial action as needed.
- Respond timely and accurately to client case submissions of the case taxonomy criteria in the table below and additional cases as bandwidth permits.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert for Namely product questions from clients by performing research and responding independently to inquiries.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert for payroll industry questions from clients by performing research and independently clarifying inquiries. Continue to develop industry knowledge to remain current with industry regulations, trends, and best practices.
- De-escalate, offer solutions for, then independently implement solutions for known client open issues and emerging issues and take necessary remedial action.
- Collaborate with Namely subject matter experts in HRIS and Benefits on assigned book of business to provide comprehensive guidance and solutions to clients.
Payroll Case Support
Company Level Changes
Voids & Adjustments
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- FPC (Fundamental Payroll Certification) preferred.
- CPP (Certified Payroll Professional) certification preferred.
- Proven ability to successfully build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Exceptional ability to work cross-functionally while advocating for client’s best interest.
- Demonstrated de-escalation and independent issue resolution skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and show accountability
- Demonstrated Namely system and payroll service line expertise
- Strong organization and analytical skills
- Strong time management and issue triage skills
- Flexible, team-oriented self-starter
Namely Company Culture Highlights:
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best CEO 2020
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Culture 2020
- Namely is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Leadership on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/namely
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.