Noom is the behavior change company that's disrupting the wellness industry.
Want to work at a hyper-growth, mission-driven startup that helps millions lead happier, healthier lives? Want to be challenged to do your very best work and excel? If so, this is your chance to do all this in a fast-paced collaborative, supportive environment. Noom is backed by some of the best known VCs in the world, including Sequoia Capital and our revenue has grown 100x over the past 3 years. To continue growing, we are seeking an exceptionally talented Leader of Quality Assurance for the Customer Support organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build and lead Noom’s fast growing quality team and develop consistent methodologies for our global quality program.
- Design a quality program that directly delivers customer satisfaction improvements.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and collaborate closely with experts regarding QA data integration with other performance metrics.
- Leverage QA insights to drive valuable customer and operations insights.
- Ensure customer interactions are evaluated effectively and quantitatively, while meeting our quality standards.
- Plan, coordinate and direct quality assurance activities designed to promote outstanding, world-class customer service.
- Partner with the learning & development team to help prioritize initiatives based on quality.
- Curate QA team communications and strategy.
What we’re looking for:
- Passionate leader who is able to motivate and build a high performing quality team.
- You value and enjoy leveraging data to find opportunities and to evaluate progress.
- +3 years of experience in Customer Care.
- +2 years of experience in a call center quality department.
- Local to the NY tristate area
What Makes This Job Amazing
- Helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- Working on breakthrough tech (we have unique technical approaches to everything from behavior change to marketing)
- Being part of Noom's rocketship (with revenue exploding 20x in the last 2 years, and team growing, there are great opportunities for advancement)
- Wonderful benefits (wellness budget, free gourmet meals in the office, tech gadget allowance)
- Huge learning & professional growth opportunity (professional growth is a must at Noom, we reimburse all books, send you to lots of courses, etc.)
- You’ll add to our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit culture