Advancing 3D printing.
Corporate and Legal Operations Manager
Redwood City, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Carbon is working at the intersection of hardware, software, and molecular science to make the impossible possible. Our company is built on the idea that diverse fields of study must come together to solve intractable problems. We have grand ambitions to create technology that will influence industry around the world.
Role And Responsibilities
Skills And Experience:
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail with keen organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision, while knowing when to involve others
- Ability to work closely with attorneys and business partners as a true team player
- Enjoys problem solving and developing new processes
- Experience with IronClad, Simple Legal, Egnyte and/or Confluence a plus
- Current Notary certification a plus
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage our subsidiary governance and state registrations, engaging with corporate agents and counsel as needed
- Manage corporate documentation, including our document repository and minute books
- Manage and continue to add functionality our automated contracts management system
- Manage requests for information and documents from our internal and external stakeholders
- Actively participate in the legal team’s effort to support the Company’s growth by implementing systems, automation, processes, and procedures
- Assist with other general legal support as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of relevant professional legal experience, including prior in-house experience
Carbon is an equal opportunity employer. We provide complete benefits and competitive compensation including equity ownership.
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Carbon, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills