Advancing 3D printing.
Redwood City, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Working at the intersection of hardware, software, and molecular science, Carbon3D is commercializing a fundamental advance in the chemistry of 3D printing that enables massive increases in print speed and improved material properties. We believe our technology will enable commercial customers to go beyond basic prototyping to mass production of 3D printed parts.
This hybrid position’s main focus is inventory cycle counting and to track and monitor inventory within the warehouse. Requires strong reliance on accuracy, control, monitoring and coordination in order to confirm inventory & investigate count discrepancies. Assist with kitting & warehouse duties as directed by supervisor.
This role reports to Manager of Production Control and Inventory and will be based in our Redwood City facility.
Responsibilities - Inventory:
- Perform daily cycle counts using Oracle Fusion.
- Monitoring and controlling inventory integrity.
- Maintain product identification, location, and lot and serial number accuracy.
- Research inventory discrepancies.
- Work with Manufacturing staff to resolve inventory problems in a timely manner.
- Open cartons, bundles, and other containers to count items and/or weigh materials to determine quantity on hand.
- Report discrepancies of over/under amounts and any damaged products
Responsibilities - Kitting:
- Strive for 100% picking accuracy of customer orders.
- Accurately pick, pack customer orders.
- Assist with other duties as required.
- High School diploma, or equivalent.
- Previous cycle count experience highly preferred.
- Minimum of one year in a warehouse environment
Skills & Requirements:
- Basic Computer skills, MS Excel
- Basic Math skills
- Reliable transportation to work
- Good attendance & punctuality
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
- This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, and climbing all day.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds.
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Carbon, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills