An end-to-end sales analytics and forecasting platform.
Cloud Security Architect - Remote US
Job Description / Skills Required
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian, and hundreds of others. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
This is a high impact hands-on position reporting to the CSO. You will assess, investigate, evaluate, design and prototype solutions to secure the Clari cloud and corporate environment. Working closely with the DevOps and IT teams, your deliverable will be a complete solution, including code that enhances security objectives. You will use your deep background in cloud service development, security engineering, vulnerability analysis, threat management, incident response, encryption at rest and in transit and secure authentication technologies.
- Secure the Clari cloud infrastructure, currently in AWS
- Improve the DR/BCP process for a public cloud infrastructure
- Partner with IT to ensure a smooth rollout of corporate security solutions
- Conduct operations security reviews including Detection and Response, Identity and Access Management, Network Security, and Systems Security
- Create threat models, test plans, policy and procedures ensuring security is front and center
- Design architecture, methods, and controls required to meet security, compliance, and audit requirements
- Monitor and correlate system logs using (SIEM) tools and network traffic for unusual or suspicious activity
- Develop tools to automate security testing and enable more efficient discovery and resolution of operations security problems.
- Respond to cloud operations security incidents and provide postmortem analysis to illuminate the issue and identify causes, possible solutions, and preventative measures
- Design and implement advanced DNS configurations, including AWS multi-region to support multiple instances of the Clari product.
- Work with various internal teams to set the direction for Authentication Mechanisms, modern container, docker, and other microservices deployments
- Maintain awareness of up-to-date threat and vulnerability profiles
What You Bring To The Team
- Strong knowledge of securing a SaaS offering, with a focus on AWS
- Expertise in Incident Response
- In-depth understanding of Disaster Recovery technologies for AWS environments
- Experience with securing container and kubernetes environments.
- Experience securing AWS multi-account setups utilizing terraform.
- Deep understanding of Cloud-native authentication and vaulting mechanisms.
- Experience Securing workloads utilizing MongoDB.
- Deep familiarity with monitoring and logging tools such as Sumologic, Elastic, and Datadog.
- Relevant hands-on experience in a corporate environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline
- CISSP is a plus
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!