Clover Health is a unique health insurance plan focused on driving down costs and producing improved health outcomes.
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Clover is a Medicare Advantage plan working to develop strong member relationships which help us drive better outcomes for our members in living their best lives. We rely on the strength of our enrollment teams to ensure that Clover Health’s most medical complex members who would benefit from our In-home Primary Care (“house calls”) program are enrolled.
Our In Home Primary Care program is designed to improve care and outcomes for our members with multiple chronic conditions, advanced illness, and limited life expectancy. Clover wants to take accountability for these members' healthcare journeys and provide high-quality personalized care that is consistent with their values and preferences. In many cases, these members do not have reliable and committed health care providers; they rarely have providers who are willing and able to provide care directly in the home. Clover’s commitment to our members’ health has only increased during the coronavirus pandemic, as many outpatient medical practices have closed. The need for our In-home Primary Care program is greater than ever.
As an Operations Manager, In-Home Primary Care, you will:
- Build and manage the day-to-day operations of our growing In-Home Primary Care Practice, combining data and frontline experience to troubleshoot operational challenges.
- Focus on the rapid growth of Clover’s internal house call practice with a keen eye for building sustainable operational infrastructure and documented workflow processes.
- Collaborate closely with other Clover teams to forecast new member enrollment targets based on clinician capacity and to ensure enrollment targets are fulfilled.
- Oversee practice schedule to ensure appropriate visit type mix to maintain overall productivity.
- Provide on-going geozone analysis to maximize in-field productivity - looking to minimize drive time and maximize completion of quality visits.
- Work closely with the practice’s Medical Director and RN Managers to drive and operationalize key quality initiatives related to NCQA measurements.
- Build out a new team of administrative support individuals to ensure clinicians are working at the ‘top of licensure.’
You will love this job if:
- You are passionate about achieving results through efficiency and process improvement.
- You are analytical and thrive in a metrics-driven environment. You systematically tackle problems to bring order and meet ambitious targets.
- You are nimble and comfortable working in a constantly evolving environment. You embrace ambiguity and speed while maintaining a bias towards action.
- You are humble and understand that as a manager of people, you are there to serve and support to ensure that every person interacting with Clover’s core, back-office operations is set up for success.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 5+ years of management experience working in clinical operations, ideally in an outpatient setting.
- You have experience with scaling practice operations during times of high growth of new provider hiring and patient onboarding.
- You have intermediate experience with financial modeling or financial planning and analysis. You are proficient with Excel.
- You have prior management and leadership experience with a proven track record of building and growing a team.
- You understand “Front Desk” workflows such as a prior-authorization, specialist referrals and new patient registration.
- You have strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.