Clover Health is a unique health insurance plan focused on driving down costs and producing improved health outcomes.
United States of America
The Finance team is responsible for accurately reporting the financial results of Clover Health and overall business activities. The team manages financial planning and analysis for external and internal reporting, including supporting company wide goals and initiatives relative to the financial needs of all business lines and cost centers.
We are looking for a highly motivated and committed individual to join our Finance team as a FP&A Senior Analyst. As a FP&A Senior Analyst, you will be responsible for developing and managing our forecast model for earnings guidance and other projections shared with analysts. This will require being able to build a forecast model and maintain it that helps management align internal and external forecasts and model out scenarios and identification of risks. This role will also lead the FP&A teams support of investor relations and key aspects of SEC reporting. You will be expected to exhibit the highest professional standards, ethical principles, and attention to detail while working on numerous routine and ad-hoc accounting support functions.
As an FP&A Senior Analyst , you will:
- Prepare external financial guidance and support Wall Street earnings reports
- Play an active role in support of annual and quarterly earnings releases and investor presentations.
- Review / summarize Wall Street consensus and reconcile to our internal forecast.
- Develops complex financial models to support management decision-making related to new potential business lines, capital investments, revenue models, profit margin analysis, and impact of regulatory changes.
- Assist in the development of the long-range financial plans. Works closely with other departments within Clover to gather assumptions, update financial models and prepare content for presentation to leadership.
- Runs various scenarios through models and interprets financial impact. Run sensitivity analysis to evaluate project risks.
- Perform other special ad-hoc projects and analyses as directed by management.
You will love this job if:
- ability to work collaboratively and build strong relationships across the organization.You are a motivated self-starter who is comfortable working both independently and as a member of a cross-functional team.
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills, along with a high level of attention to detail.
- You are great at prioritizing and executing multiple tasks that adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- You have excellent written and interpersonal communications skills, including the
You should get in touch if:
- You have 5+ years of finance experience within Investment Banking, Consulting or Corporate FP&A, healthcare background preferred.
- You have 2+ years of financial modeling experience.
- You have advanced Excel skills and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) including Google suite.
- You are comfortable communicating and reporting to executive leadership.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.