Appier builds AI-based cross screen analytics and targeting platform for business to reach and engage their customers across multiple smart devices.
Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing.
About the role
- As a mobile development engineer, you'll plan and develop new features of the mobile SDK, and solve the problems for our partners.
- You will work with the mobile team to maintain the mobile code base and development platform across the company.
- You will co-work with various technical teams to bring the best traffic to AI.
- You will also work with various departments to bring value to both publishers and advertisers.
About APN team
- We acquire the precise/advanced Ad traffic and information for our AI-powered Ads technology and enterprise solutions.
- We constantly research and integrate the most advanced display techniques for the best AI performance.
- We provide the entire system to enable premium Ad traffic acquisition.
- We enable the data analytics of the team's data for both our Ad product and enterprise solution.
Task of the role
- Plan and develop features for mobile SDK for ads and enterprise solutions.
- Maintain and upgrade existing code base to catch-up the latest technology adopted by our partners.
- Ease software development and deployment of our product
- Perform code reviews to ensure existing code stay high-quality
- Handle and resolve issues escalated from the production operational environment
- Participate in idea brainstorming and contribute ideas to technology, algorithms, and products
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, or 2+ years of relative software experience
- Practical knowledge of Objective-C / Swift / and iOS application development
- Practical knowledge of SDK integration mechanism on iOS
- Familiar with RESTful API and web services
- Team player and able to work independently
- Proactive, great interpersonal and problem-solving skills
[Nice to have]
- MS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Familiar with one of Python, Golang, Java, or frontend development
- Experienced in building SDK for iOS or Android
- Experienced in building web applications, web services
- Experience in Android application development
- Experience in continuous integration / continuous deployment
- Experience in lean startup methodology
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Equity in one of the most exciting Artificial Intelligence startup in Asia
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general