Lets people listen to music, sports and news from around the world.
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
TuneIn is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current employees, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
The team will ONLY consider candidates who can work onsite from our HQ in San Francisco post-covid.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you are the anchor for our Recruiting team at TuneIn. You'll support all of our coordination efforts across all of Talent Acquisition. We’re looking for you to be a TuneIn brand ambassador -- you’ll ensure that our candidate experience is delightful and smooth every step of the way!
You’ll build strong working relationships with our candidates, hiring managers, and all the awesome people across multiple locations. You’ll collaborate cross-functionally to ensure our processes are efficient and meaningful for the rest of the organization and jump in to take on new projects to help us continuously raise the bar.
We are looking for someone who
- Is a quick learner, you are able to adapt and pivot in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Has exceptional attention to detail, we juggle complex schedules and tough requests
- Has a candidate-centric attitude and drive to provide incredible and personalized interview experiences for every person we interact with
- Is a real people-person who can make anyone feel welcomed and comfortable
- Has strong problem-solving skills and can fix an issue in a pinch without missing a beat (or breaking a sweat)
- Prioritizes and manages time efficiently, with a make-it-happen spirit!
- Has a positive attitude and demeanor at all times
- Is collaborative team player (you’re able to work with everyone, from your teammates to the CEO), and is flexible in taking on new assignments in a dynamic environment
- Has excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communications skills
- Is a critical thinker with a creative mindset
- Embraces change with a great attitude and feel comfortable with ambiguity
- Is proficient in Google Suite
What You Will Do
- Own the candidate experience (scheduling, making travel arrangements -- post-covid --, expense reimbursement, continuous feedback to the team)
- Partner and collaborate with recruiters, sourcers, hiring managers, and stakeholders to be ready to answer any and all questions the candidates or interviewers might have
- Ensure that our high-volume, fast-paced recruiting environment runs smoothly
- Be an ambassador of TuneIn’s values in every interaction
- Promote and extend a candidate experience that is positive and enjoyable, showcasing TuneIn’s culture
- Manage our applicant tracking system (Lever) by entering new candidates, editing existing ones, and ensuring data integrity
- Respond quickly, effectively, and predictively to urgent tasks, which you'll constantly need to prioritize
- Track recruiting metrics and run reports weekly to track progress and identify areas for process improvement
- Post and refresh well-edited job openings, internally and externally via our career website, job boards, and career communities
- 100% coverage of all health plans for employee and dependents
- ‘Use what you need’ PTO policy
- 401k Plan, wellness stipend, and technology subsidy
- Trainings and educational spending
TuneIn, the leading live streaming and on-demand audio service, brings together live sports, news, music, podcasts, and radio from around the globe. With 75 million monthly active users, TuneIn is one of the most widely used streaming audio platforms in the world. TuneIn broadcasts over 100,000 owned & operated and partner radio stations and boasts more than 5.7 million podcasts. With premiere distribution across 200 platforms and connected devices, TuneIn empowers listeners to ‘hear’ what they love wherever ‘here’ might be.
TuneIn Premium subscribers also unlock exclusive access to commercial-free news from top networks like CNBC, CNN, FOX News Radio, and MSNBC, as well as commercial-free music channels for every mood and activity. For more information please visit us at www.tunein.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within TuneIn. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.