Lets people listen to music, sports and news from around the world.
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
TuneIn is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current employees, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
TuneIn HQ – San Francisco, California
NO INTERNATIONAL or Corp-2-Corp candidates will be considered
About this Position
Are you naturally curious, tirelessly resourceful, and passionate about uncovering high caliber engineering talent?
We’re looking for a thoughtful, thorough and strategic Talent Sourcer to partner with our Recruiting team to help support growth on our talented teams across our company.
What You’ll Do
- Participate in strategy sessions, from which you’ll create unique and dynamic methods to research, build, and maintain consistent talent pipelines
- Identify, engage and activate passive candidates
- Track, document and collaborate on sourcing methodology and progresses with the recruiting team and internal stakeholders
- Make recommendations on search parameters, target companies, and operational tactics via real-time observations and data points
- Attend Engineering and Recruiting community events, as appropriate
Who You Are
- 2+ years of experience in a Talent Sourcer position either in-house or at a search firm, developing passive candidate pipelines for software companies. Sourcing for consumer software preferred.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to identify trends
- Demonstrated ability to source/recruit for senior-level software engineering roles, screen resumes to identify holistic fit and dive deep into difficult searches
- Sound candidate engagement approach, with the ability to activate passive candidates and identify intrinsic drivers
- Well-versed in Boolean search operators; you regularly express yourself in “AND OR NOT” prose, and may even write in Truncation and Wildcards. e.g. (technical OR engineering) AND (recruiter OR sourcer).
- Current on tech and audio industry knowledge, with the ability to understand relevant skills, companies, conferences, and communities
- Strong interpersonal skills and EQ, paired strong verbal and written communication skills
Above all else, you
- Are creative, tenacious and consistent in nurturing candidate pipelines
- Are resourceful with crafting personalized pitches that immediately resonate with meaningful candidates
- Convey a compelling story of TuneIn in a positive, authentic fashion that promotes recruiting as a brand mechanism
- Tactically identify and integrate both time-tested and cutting-edge techniques to source top-tier technical and non-technical talent
- Identify as a (01101000 01110101 01101110 01110100 01100101 01110010)
Our Compensation and Benefits
- TuneIn offers attractive compensation packages (salary, bonus and equity)
- We offer generous benefits, including 100% coverage of all health plans for employees and dependents regardless of which medical health plan you choose
- Dental and Vision plan coverage
- Flexible paid time off policy, plus 14 paid holidays (2021)
- 401k Plan
- Wellness stipend/Cell phone subsidy/Trainings, educational spending, pet insurance, and more
TuneIn, the leading live streaming and on-demand audio service, brings together live sports, news, music, podcasts and radio from around the globe. With 75 million monthly active users, TuneIn is one of the most widely used streaming audio platforms in the world. TuneIn broadcasts over 100,000 owned & operated and partner radio stations, and boasts more than 5.7 million podcasts. With premiere distribution across 200 platforms and connected devices, TuneIn empowers listeners to ‘hear’ what they love wherever ‘here’ might be. TuneIn Premium subscribers also unlock exclusive access to commercial-free news from top networks like CNBC, CNN, FOX News Radio and MSNBC, as well as commercial-free music channels for every mood and activity. For more information please visit us at www.tunein.com and follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within TuneIn. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.