Shared inbox for teams.
Product Design Manager
Job Description / Skills Required
Front powers the heart of business: the meaningful connections between teams and customers that lead to lasting relationships. Bringing email and apps together in a collaborative customer communication platform, Front drives business impact by scaling the natural conversations that create customers for life. More than 6,000 businesses are using Front today to cultivate personalized customer relationships at scale and transform their work into impact.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies in 2021 and Forbes Cloud 100 2020, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
We are looking for a Product Designer Manager for our Paris office. As a Design leader and member of the Paris Product leadership team, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from managing and mentoring the Designers on your team to brainstorming new product ideas with Product Managers to tweaking pixels right before launch with Engineering. You’ll utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills to partner with the product teams that cater to the needs of our largest and most complex customers.
Please submit an English version of your resume.
What will you be doing?
- Work with the Workflows and Insights teams to shape the way enterprise customers manage their teammates and workflows in Front
- You will be responsible for overall team performance and health, project prioritization, and team hiring
- Understand and represent users in product decisions with cross-functional peers
- Drive the design strategy and roadmap for your teams
- Impact business goals through effective and efficient development of design solutions
- Support the design team in achieving a high level of craft excellence - everything from user research practices, to visual design, interaction details, and overall product direction
- Build tight connections with engineering, research, product, and design teams in San Francisco to collaborate on a holistic view of the user experience
What skills & experience do you need?
- 5+ years of experience building and shipping world-class products across various platforms, including 2+ years of experience managing a team of designers
- A portfolio of design projects that shows strong product design process and craft skills
- Low ego and an eagerness to give and receive constructive feedback in a transparent work environment
- Collaborative approach and belief that the best products are built through a partnership with Product, Design, and Engineering
- Great communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate your design decisions and how they relate to the problem you’re solving
- Deep empathy for users and a passion for solving their collaboration problems
- Experience with SaaS, B2B or other complex technical systems
- Strong English language proficiency in both verbal and written communication
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.