Provides a platform for mobile game publishers to monetize and cross-promote their applications.
Chartboost is the go-to business for game developers. We will be asking you to support our clients and ensure we are delivering quality impressions to meet our goal. In the first month, you will learn about our clients, helping them to troubleshoot on calls and in meetings. Within the first quarter, you will become proactive with each client's needs, helping with new product integrations, improving performances, and increasing inventory. This is a job for someone who is a “do-er.” You thrive in a collaborative and energetic environment. You are a leader with many accomplishments under your belt with the ability to organize & drive teams.
Who we are:
Chartboost is the largest mobile games-based ad monetization platform in the world. We reach an audience of over 900M unique users every month across more than 300,000 mobile games and work with 90% of the top grossing iOS and Android game developers, globally. The Chartboost SDK is the highest-integrated independent mobile ad SDK and through Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, and other services, we empower developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
What you’ll do:
- Help clients fall in love with Chartboost. Move them from asking the easy questions to predicting the hard questions.
- Manage multiple large and mid-sized accounts, advocate new product integration, improving eCPMs and increasing inventory.
- Understand the client’s business goals, anticipate future needs and help determine ideal solutions.
- Manage the client's expectations at all levels, attend and direct client meetings. Demonstrate a consultative approach in addressing client needs.
- Leverage Chartboost’s extensive suite of reporting tools into actionable items aimed at improving publisher performance.
Who you are:
- Native in Chinese, fluent in English
- Based in Beijing with occasional travel to visit partners
- You are very comfortable with Excel. You can create pivot tables in your sleep.
- You have 3+ years of experience in customer relations or customer service experience roles, preferably in the advertising or mobile gaming space.
- You know how to turn a customer into a Chartboost promoter. When they’re done with you they’ll have tweeted & told all their friends that Chartboost is awesome.
- You’re not an engineer, but you know what API, SDK, and CSS stand for and comfortable to work with developers.
- You love learning, you love helping people, and you want to get people excited to use Chartboost
More about us:
We are proud of the product we have built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!