Shared inbox for teams.
Job Description / Skills Required
Front powers the heart of business: the meaningful connections between teams and customers that lead to lasting relationships. Bringing email and apps together in a collaborative customer communication platform, Front drives business impact by scaling the natural conversations that create customers for life. More than 6,000 businesses are using Front today to cultivate personalized customer relationships at scale and transform their work into impact.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies in 2021 and Forbes Cloud 100 2020, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
We’re looking for a Solutions Engineer to join our growing team in Paris. You’ll be a partner on the Customer Growth team, helping prospects and existing customers realize Front’s value. You will act as the primary technical point of contact for prospects and customers, and will help to guide them through the product validation journey. As a partner on the accounts team, you’ll address customer challenges, propose solutions, and remove technical road blocks. This role is highly collaborative; you will partner closely with Marketing to inform go-to-market strategies, and relay customer feedback to Front's Product and Engineering teams.
What will you be doing?
- Act as a product expert and trusted advisor, externally and internally
- Communicate the Front’s technology to prospects and customers
- Customize and deliver value-centric product demos
- Participate in customer meetings, helping to address technical questions
- Provide insights and consultation into how organizations can use Front API for custom development
- Build and maintain customer-facing technical collateral and training materials
What skills & experience do you need?
- 2-4 years of solutions engineering experience in SaaS preferred
- Strong written and verbal skills in English
- Proven success in partnering with sales teams, preferably in an enterprise SaaS capacity
- Experience speaking to C-level, IT and security with accumen
- A learning mentality and willingness to take on technical challenges
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.