Shared inbox for teams.
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Front powers the heart of business: the meaningful connections between teams and customers that lead to lasting relationships. Bringing email and apps together in a collaborative customer communication platform, Front drives business impact by scaling the natural conversations that create customers for life. More than 6,000 businesses are using Front today to cultivate personalized customer relationships at scale and transform their work into impact.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies in 2021 and Forbes Cloud 100 2020, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
We’re looking for our very first Technical Sourcer to join our Recruiting team in San Francisco, CA. You will have the opportunity to develop and execute the strategy to identify, attract, and engage key technical talent at all levels within our Engineering organization. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and shape the building blocks for a best-in-class Sourcing function. You’ll have the chance to partner deeply with hiring managers who are invested in building out their teams. You will be encouraged to think outside the box on how to meet qualified candidates where they are. If you are creative, tenacious, and have strong communication skills, then we’d love to get to know you.
What will you be doing?
- Leave no stone unturned to find future Fronteers using tools like LinkedIn, Github, Twitter, and more
- Develop engaging written content that yields results, converting candidates from passive to active
- Ensure diversity and inclusion are always top of mind when building pipeline
- Nurture employee referral network with high-touch, personalized plans
- Create competitive market landscape by staying informed of industry trends, acquisitions, IPOs, etc.
- Partner with Engineering leadership and Marketing to strategically build Front’s technical employer brand
- Continuously evaluate current and potential new tooling to maximize productivity
What skills and experience do you need?
- 2+ years of technical sourcing experience, You have a track record of building high performing engineering teams. You’ve built a reputation for finding diamonds in the rough and enjoy doing it.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. You enjoy crafting compelling narratives and are always looking for opportunities to be more persuasive
- Determination when problem solving. You take the time to really understand the roles you are hiring for and calibrate. Whether it’s a niche position or generalist role, you are curious to learn what to look for and don’t give up
- Hustle and drive. While keeping a high bar on quality, you work hard to ensure you have a high volume of activities per week that will set you up for success to hit your goals
- Dedication to building diverse teams. You understand that diverse teams are more successful and are constantly thinking about how to make your candidate pool more diverse
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Front is a rapidly growing startup with needs that are constantly evolving. You can shift gears quickly as priorities change and are adept at managing expectations of the various stakeholders you work with
- Strong analytical skills and ability to track sourcing metrics, draw insights, and translate into action
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.