Shared inbox for teams.
Technical Support Engineer
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Front powers the heart of business: the meaningful connections between teams and customers that lead to lasting relationships. Bringing email and apps together in a collaborative customer communication platform, Front drives business impact by scaling the natural conversations that create customers for life. More than 6,000 businesses are using Front today to cultivate personalized customer relationships at scale and transform their work into impact.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies in 2021 and Forbes Cloud 100 2020, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will play a critical part in streamlining our procedures to resolve issues more quickly. You will be the primary technical contact for our thousands of users and a key contributor to the Front customer experience. By staying close to our users, you will play a role in shaping our future product design. If you are technical, passionate about customer experience & team productivity, we'd love to get to know you.
This role can be based in our offices in San Francisco or Chicago, or can be fully remote in CA, IL, OR, AZ, CT, and WA.
What will you be doing?
- Provide customers with delightful experiences by helping them resolve technical issues
- Master Front’s product capabilities and serve as a technical subject matter expert for our support organization
- Participate in testing of new and updated features
- Take part in the“on-call” rotation for urgent customer requests
- Working West Coast hours with a start time of 8:00 AM PST
What skills and experience do you need?
- Product mindset – we’re a product company on a mission to“advance how people work”
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience providing technical support for cross-platform products (web, iOS, Android, etc.)
- Ability to remain calm, composed, and articulate when dealing with tough customer situations
- Experience building internal process to scale a support team
- Experience with the following systems: HTTP, HTML, REST, email, MySQL, Node.js, Angular, React, Redux would be a plus
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.