Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity across all platforms and devices.
Due to the ongoing pandemic, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
Dashlane is a web and mobile app that simplifies password management for people and businesses. We empower organizations to protect company and employee data, while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
About the role
As a product marketer at Dashlane, you'll help craft and tell a differentiated product story in the highly competitive and fast-growing category of Identity and Access Management. We work at the intersection of Marketing, Product, Sales, and Engineering to develop B2B and B2C product messaging and positioning, go-to-market (GTM) programs, and sales enablement materials.
The B2B Product Marketing Manager is an individual contributor role responsible for empowering sales and customer success by creating supporting assets and documentation, and for running go-to-market programs for key product launches. While B2B will be the focus of this role, some work will include B2C marketing opportunities.
At Dashlane, depending on your role, you'll be able to opt to work from the office or remotely. Due to legal constraints, at the moment Dashlane can only hire remotely in one of the three countries we have offices (Portugal, France and the USA).
This position’s location is flexible within France, and you can also opt to work from our Paris office.
At Dashlane you will:
- Address customer needs: Develop a deep understanding of customers’ needs and work cross-functionally to communicate with partners both pre- and post-sale to drive product competency and usage.
- Create, maintain, and refresh assets to support Sales and Customer Success: Underneath positioning and messaging frameworks, collaborate with Sales, Customer Success, Sales Engineering, and Brand Marketing to reinforce Dashlane’s differentiation through one-pagers, deployment guides, use cases, case studies, and other educational resources.
- Evaluate efficacy of deliverables and make adjustments: Debrief regularly with cross-functional partners to optimize existing collateral roadmaps and product GTM plans.
- 4+ years of professional experience Product Marketing, Technical Writing, Content Marketing, Sales Engineering, Sales Enablement, Customer Success, or another relevant role
- 2+ years working closely with Product and Sales teams to deliver value to customers
We're also looking for someone who is:
- Self-motivated: You have a bias towards action and are comfortable in a changing work environment.
- Accountable: You want to own the outcome and make an impact on business-critical growth and usage metrics.
- Entrepreneurial: You’re excited by the pace of a start up; you crave responsibility and want to shape the vision and direction of your work; you’ll do what it takes to make a project successful.
- Organized: You’re extremely detail-oriented, able to set up and project manage complicated processes, and can keep track of projects that will occasionally traverse between our B2B and B2C businesses.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.