Social media software to centrally manage brands social media presences.
Product Marketing Manager
United States of America
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Hearsay is looking for a dynamic Product Marketing leader to support market strategy and execution for the Hearsay Platform. This position will be responsible for working closely with our product team to translate features and functions into value by developing positioning, messaging, and product communication strategies that will resonate with our target audience and drive demand.
As a member of the Hearsay marketing team, you will join our mission to elevate Hearsay as the leader in financial services digital, last-mile communications. You will work closely with sales, customers success, and product teams to develop and execute a cohesive go-to-market strategy that drives customer success and demand in the market.
Founded in 2009, Hearsay Systems is reinventing the human-client experience in financial services. The Hearsay Client Engagement Platform empowers over 200,000 advisors and agents to authentically and intelligently grow business relationships by proactively guiding and capturing the last mile of digital communications. The world’s leading financial firms—including Allstate, New York Life, Morgan Stanley, and Charles Schwab—rely on Hearsay’s SaaS platform to scale their reach, optimize sales engagements, and deliver exceptional client service in a consistent and compliant manner.
We are a tight-knit and dedicated team that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products help advisors and agents scale personalized customer engagements across social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram), websites, text, and voice.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Hearsay has a globally distributed team with members in San Francisco, Salt Lake City, Seattle, New York, Toronto, London, Budapest and Manila and is backed by Sequoia Capital, NewView Capital, and Salesforce Ventures.
About the Role:
- Develop, tailor, and deliver core positioning, messaging, thought leadership and customer stories to grow our customer base
- Be a key partner in product strategy, bringing market insights into the product development process including competitive intelligence and customer input
- Orchestrate, plan and manage the product launch process and execute product release communications
- Collaborate with customers, partners, and cross-functionally within the organization to advocate for and improve our products
- Be the expert on our buyers and how Hearsay wins. Ensure the GTM team understands and can clearly communicate key competitive differentiators.
- Partner with the product management team to strategically drive the Customer Advisory Councils to deliver value to our customer and direct feedback to the Hearsay team
- Serve as a product expert in client-facing and/or industry events
- 5+ years of related software Product Marketing and/or solution marketing experience
- Experience working within or for the Financial Services Industry (or translatable) is a plus
- Outstanding writer and verbal communicator
- Strong project management skills and ability to build and improve processes
- Equally comfortable working with customers, partners and cross-functionally
- Analytically minded to keep abreast of the market and competitive landscape
- You love working with people with diverse approaches and thinking