Provides analytic solutions for sales and marketing processes.
We are recruiting an engineering director to play a key leadership role in building our next-gen Big Data predictive analytics platform & products with a focus on B2B marketing/sales. The person will join a group filled with talented people, including many with background from top schools (such as Harvard, MIT, Stanford, Tsinghua, UC Berkeley, U Penn, etc.) & top software/tech companies & successful startups (such as Apple, Google, Salesforce, ServiceNow, VMware, Zynga, DemandTec, ProfitLogic, etc.), and help the team deliver products in close collaboration with product management, data science, operations & other teams, and along the way grow/shape the organization.
* 10+ years of software development experience & 3+ years of engineering management experience with track record in delivering complex products (preferably SaaS) on tight schedules with sizable team.
* Strong engineering leadership & ability to attract top talent, motivate people, instill accountability and get the best out of people.
* Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong technical prowess. While regular coding doesn't have to be part of the job, ability to contribute to architecture/design discussions and make sound technical decisions is critical.
* Good combination of startup & large company experience. Experience in short release cycles, Agile/Scrum, and TDD.
* Expertise in Hadoop, NoSQL, data mining/machine learning, web scraping, text mining, search technology, and ad network, etc.
* Expertise in C#/.Net or Java/JEE stack.
Lattice (www.lattice-engines.com) is a high-growth private company backed by top Venture Capital firms Sequoia Capital and NEA, with a focus on SaaS-based Big Data Predictive Analytics solutions for B2B marketing and sales. We're a leading vendor in an exciting space, and our rapidly growing customer base includes companies of all sizes and from nearly every major industry.