Provides analytic solutions for sales and marketing processes.
We are recruiting strong experienced engineers to build our next-gen Big Data predictive analytics platform & products with a focus on B2B marketing/sales. In particular, we're recruiting a strong Salesforce app developer to join a talented team with background from top schools (such as Harvard, MIT, Stanford, Tsinghua, UC Berkeley, U Penn, etc) & top software/tech companies & successful startups (such as Amazon, Apple, Google, Salesforce, ServiceNow, VMware, Zynga, DemandTec, ProfitLogic, etc).
* Strong understanding of object-oriented design and web technologies in general.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to hit the ground running and learn/adapt quickly.
* Ability to work across all layers of software stack.
* Strong understanding of all phases of software development life cycle including functional analysis, development of technical requirements, prototyping, coding, testing, deployment and support
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong expertise & interest in building custom Salesforce apps: Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, Triggers, Batch Apex, Remoting, Callouts and Automation
* Experience in top-notch software engineering organizations.
* Experience in building highly interactive UI and large-scale SaaS product/cloud service.
* Experience in short release cycles, Agile/Scrum and TDD.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
Lattice (www.lattice-engines.com) is a high-growth private company backed by top Venture Capital firms Sequoia Capital and NEA, with a focus on SaaS-based Big Data Predictive Analytics solutions for B2B marketing and sales. We're a leading vendor in an exciting space, and our rapidly growing customer base includes companies of all sizes and from nearly every major industry.