Provides cloud-based analytics applications made to boost IT business effectiveness.
The QA team is responsible for driving all quality aspects like test case design, building automation infrastructure, test cases automation, data quality validation etc.
Major responsibility for the role but not limited to:
- Interact with product leads to understand requirements and timelines
- Interact with Developer to understand design implementation and provide review feedback
- Create test specifications and test scenarios and ensure review by team members
- Create and execute test specifications from design requirements
- Performs functional and regression testing in support of quality
- Develop and maintain automation scripts and other software testing equipment and tools
- Execute tests and provide test results and reports for product leads within defined timelines
- Assist developers with code debugging and compliance issues
- Provides recommendations on compliance, debugging, and ensuring code is deployed to production without errors or defects.
4+ years demonstrated technical experience with DATA WAREHOUSE and BI testing
Strong knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts.
Should be comfortable in writing complex SQL queries and perform data analysis
Should have good programming skills in any language: Java, C#, C++, C
Strong analytical, technical skills to be able to address complex issues. Able to review defects on regular basis and perform root-cause analysis.
Good understanding of SDLC and testing methodologies.
Experience in any automation framework: Selenium,QTP, Coded UI will be preferred