Construction software made for the field.
About the Job:
PlanGrid is on a mission to build the future faster by creating beautiful software for construction, one of the oldest an largest industries on the planet. We’re changing that by building tools that automate the mundane tasks around collaboration, planning and version control (think Google Docs for blueprints). Our users are building some of the most amazing construction projects in the world, and our platform is their central information point.
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join our rapidly growing sales team. In this role, you will:
- Manage the sales cycle from prospect to close with a consistent track record of meeting or exceeding quotas
- Show potential customers the beauty of PlanGrid, conducting both in-person and virtual demos
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs to effectively position PlanGrid
- Manage and qualify inbound leads and pipeline, with accurate and timely responses and forecast data
- You have 5+ years of experience in transactional SaaS sales
- You are results-driven and have a consistent track record of exceeding quota
- You are analytical, detail-driven and a master multitasker
- You have experience demoing software and are comfortable selling to all audiences
- You are entrepreneurial and thrive in a dynamic environment
PlanGrid is construction software made for the field. PlanGrid allows plans and markups to be instantaneously shared with everyone on a construction project, no matter where they are. It lets contractors, architects, and building owners collaborate from their desktop or mobile devices. We emerged from Y Combinator in 2012 and has since secured funding from Sequoia Capital, Tenaya Capital, Founders Fund, Northgate, Box, 500 Startups, Y Combinator, Navitas Capital, and Google Ventures.
Our cloud-based platform is storing more than 30 million construction documents digitally, making us the biggest digital repository in the world.
We’re located in the Mission district in San Francisco (1 block from BART). Our office is wheelchair accessible.
Learn more about us at plangrid.com/about
- Health/dental/vision insurance with zero contributions for you or your dependents
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in SF using PlanGrid (past tours include: SF General Hospital, etc etc)
- Conference fund to support ongoing learning + development
- Catered lunches 3x/week
- Flexible vacation