Brings your life's work together in one digital workspace for storing and sharing.
1. Responsible for the development and optimization of Evernote –products-related web front-end project and WeChat mini apps.
2. Responsible for the maintenance and optimization of the front-end framework.
3. Make research on cutting-edge technology and technological innovation, and combine them with Evernote business to enhance the team's technical level, development efficiency and quality.
2. Be familiar with mainstream front-end development frameworks (Angular.js, React, Reflux, Backbone.js, Ember.js) and development process (Build, test, and compress based on node.js)
3. Familiar with modules, front-end compilation and build tools. Skillfully use mainstream JS library and development frameworks, and understand in depth how all of them work.
4. Familiar with the development process and technology of WeChat mini apps.
5. Have good code style. Have a strong sense of enterprising spirit toward technology. Good communication skills and team spirit, excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
6. Fluent in English.
7. 3-5years working experience.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Evernote. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global Evernote Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.