Construction software made for the field.
PlanGrid is on a mission to build the future faster by creating tools that automate the mundane tasks around collaboration, planning and version control in in construction. We make game-changing mobile collaboration software that transforms field productivity and created the mobile collaboration SaaS solution space for the construction industry. We are leading a movement in one of the oldest industries on the planet, and we are looking for people who want to build for impact to join us.
We are headquartered in San Francisco and are looking for a driven, hardworking individual to drive pipeline growth in APAC. This is a remote, work-from-home position with visits to customer sites as needed. The primary focus of this role is on targeted outbound lead gen and in/outbound lead qualification. This will be done through cold calling, marketing, attending events, and delivering unparalleled support to our users. All the while, you will be building your career in SaaS sales and learning from the best along the way.
About the Job:
- Cold call 50+ potential users/day
- Support and consult with our VIP prospects and customers
- Demo the platform and give demos in-person as well as via webinar
- This position is designed for you to build the tools and skillsets you need for a career in SaaS sales
- You have experience in an outbound, cold calling sales environment
- You want to build your career in sales
- You are hardworking & action-oriented
- You have an affinity for technology
- You have unparalleled communication skills. You quickly establish rapport with people and establish value
- You are results-focused with a past track record of exceeding quotas or consistent promotion
- You are customer-focused
- You have a sense of humor and are a fundamentally good person
PlanGrid is construction software made for the field. PlanGrid allows plans and markups to be instantaneously shared with everyone on a construction project, no matter where they are. It lets contractors, architects, and building owners collaborate from their desktop or mobile devices. We emerged from Y Combinator in 2012 and has since secured funding from Sequoia Capital, Tenaya Capital, Founders Fund, Northgate, Box, 500 Startups, Y Combinator, Navitas Capital, and Google Ventures.
Our cloud-based platform is storing more than 50 million construction documents digitally, making us the biggest digital repository in the world.