Real-time, cloud-based insights and collaboration for life-sciences companies.
You'll be responsible for working directly with the customer and sales team to technically position the product portfolio, demonstrate the product, and conduct customer pilots.
- Directly engage with customers to uncover technical challenges and position solutions
- Demonstrate company solution in person and via the web
- Assist sales in overcoming technical objections
- Support proposal strategy and response
- Clearly articulate companies technical value propositions
- Setup and manage customer facing proof-of-concept and pilot studies
- Accurately track activity and follow-up in Salesforce.com
- Technical Bachelors degree required
- Life Sciences background preferred
- Data Management experience a plus
- SQL and programming experience a plus
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time