Payment solution that simplifies the customer purchasing process.
Our goal is to improve the online buying experience for our consumers and merchants all over the world.
We're growing our Engineering Effectiveness domain here at Klarna; providing a standardised set of engineering services to our autonomous development teams in order to reduce complexity and make them more effective.
You should get in touch with us if you would enjoy:
- Automating processes within cloud operations; security configuration and account management.
- Helping development teams understand and implement best practice cloud architecture.
- Implementing tooling to help development teams use the public cloud efficiently.
- Automating cost monitoring and improving the visibility of resource utilization.
Some ideal experience would include;
- Managing multi account environments in AWS.
- Software development and automation scripting experience.
- The use of automation tools such as CloudFormation, Terraform or Ansible.
Culture - You'll have an opportunity to work with people from 45 different countries in our English speaking office in Stockholm city centre.
Compensation - You’ll get an attractive salary, pension and insurance plans, along with 30 days annual leave.
Learning - We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training and regular internal technical talks.
Family - We offer a flexible work schedule and parental leave compensation.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the college-educated, and people from all over the world. We’re a team of technically curious problem solvers. Come and join us.
We value open source, here’s some of our work - https://github.com/klarna
Interested in finding out more?
Send over a CV or LinkedIn profile in English and let's arrange a chat.