Lets people listen to music, sports and news from around the world.
TuneIn is seeking an experienced cross-platform advertising salesperson with a proven track record developing new business and selling advertising solutions. The ideal candidate must possess high level agency and client direct relationships to sell through large scale advertising programs. The Account Executive must be a self-starter that is able to work with clients to develop creative and compelling advertising proposals that meet marketing objectives and sell the value of TuneIn.
What You'll Do
· Work with leading brands at a senior level to develop large-scale advertising programs.
· Own senior level client relationships with a proven ability to penetrate target accounts to develop new business.
· Identify high value verticals and partners whose ideal customer matches the TuneIn audience. Prioritize target accounts to maximize sales and ROI.
· Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment with the ability to adapt quickly and consistently exceed sales targets.
· At least 3+ years selling digital advertising. Additionally, an understanding of large-scale sponsorships (NFL, Olympics, NBA, etc.) is preferred.
· He/she must possess a proven track record delivering strong and consistent sales growth while consistently exceeding revenue targets.
· Value and understand how “content” creation can be a component of a multi-platform sales strategy.
· Build strategic presentations and dynamically present them to clients. Strong public speaking and written communication skills required.
· The AE must be comfortable analyzing performance data and provide optimization recommendations to maximize campaigns.
· The ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing startup culture and environment.
· Collaborate internally to launch innovative ad programs that exceed client-marketing objectives.
· The role requires an enthusiastic and hardworking person who exudes passion for TuneIn’s unique platform and value proposition.
· A bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university is required.
Bringing together a wide collection of sports, music, news, podcasts, and audiobooks including original, live, and on-demand content into one app, TuneIn lets people find what they love while we help them discover new things. Streaming audio across devices everywhere to more than 60 million monthly active users, TuneIn is dedicated to changing the way people listen. TuneIn has over 100,000 radio stations and more than 5.7 million on-demand programs stemming from every continent, and is available for free across 200 platforms and connected devices. TuneIn Premium lets subscribers listen to the NBA, NFL, MLB, over 75k audiobooks, and commercial-free music stations.
TuneIn is located in San Francisco, in the heart of the SOMA district, across from AT&T Park, and we also have a vibrant, growing office in Venice, CA with a full recording studio, where artists and personalities publish new content to the community every week. We’re well-funded by the most prestigious names in venture capital, including Sequoia Capital, General Catalyst Partners, Google Ventures, Comcast Ventures and Institutional Venture Partners (IVP).