Lets people listen to music, sports and news from around the world.
The Production Director is responsible for the conception, production and implementation of custom elements for use by in-house Producers in the creation of imaging across TuneIn’s audio platform. Candidate will oversee all of TuneIn’s audio production and imaging on all O&O content and audio promotions.
What You'll Do
· Create strategy and provide direction around TuneIn’s cross-platform audio branding signature
· Manage a team of copywriters, voice over talent, original programming creators and internal and external audio producers.
· Creation of all TuneIn audio production and imaging. This includes
· Liners, bumpers, sweepers, station IDs for O&O music/sports stations and other custom audio initiatives
· 15, 30 and 60-second cross-platform and station specific promos
· Snackable audio for sharing outside of the platform
· Serve as liaison between Content, Sales, Marketing, and Design teams on audio production projects
· Collection and assembly of audio from celebrity hosts to produce extraordinary feature programming.
· Research and prepare information for the production of highly targeted programming elements.
· Maintain interview and program archive and database of audio to facilitate efficient re-use of material.
· Coach/direct specific talent sessions; work with voice talent to maintain audio quality and consistency.
· Write or collaborate on copy for higher profile channels/projects.
· Track and audit completed imaging.
Who You are
· Experience as a director of audio imaging
· Technical skills and experience in audio editing and voicing
· Experience w/ CMS and audio ingestion systems
· Background in music and sports production
· Minimum 5 years production experience, preferably within a production house or a media and entertainment company.
· Must be experienced working with multiple musical genre's and advanced imaging and creative techniques.
· Prior experience mentoring and supervising imaging producers preferred.
· Strong writing, production, and editing skills in multi-media settings.
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
· Ability to manage and supervise other imaging supervisors.
· Strong organizational and project management skills.
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task under tight deadlines and within a fast-paced environment.
· Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills; ability to interact and work with individuals at all levels.
· Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
· Meticulous attention to details.
· Comfortable working with talent, artists and high profile individuals.
· Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
Bringing together a wide collection of sports, music, news, podcasts, and audiobooks – including original, live, and on-demand content – into one app, TuneIn lets people find what they love while we help them discover new things. Streaming across devices everywhere to more than 60 million monthly active users, TuneIn is dedicated to changing the way people listen. TuneIn has over 100,000 radio stations and more than 5.7 million on-demand programs stemming from every continent, and available for free across 200 platforms and connected devices. TuneIn Premium lets subscribers listen to the NFL, NBA, MLB over 90,000 audiobooks, and commercial-free music stations. TuneIn has venture funding from Comcast Ventures, IVP, Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Icon Ventures, and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.