Lets people listen to music, sports and news from around the world.
We’re looking for a PM to help us build great advertising products. If you are looking to own critical revenue-generating products at a fast-growing media company, and are comfortable working with engineers, salespeople, stakeholders, and executives, this role is for you.
We need a Product Manager who can put our users first as they work to build better, more monetizable ad units, crank out mockups and iterate on them quickly, and work well with the TuneIn ad engineering and sales teams. On a typical day, you might be working on wireframes for a new ads feature, QAing a new ad unit, meeting with sales to merge expectations with reality, vetting interested ad tech vendors, or walking the ad ops team through a prototype of a
new optimization feature.
Advertising is critically important to TuneIn, and as the Ads PM you would be the nexus of our primary form of revenue generation.
What You Will Do
· Work with our all-star engineering team to implement and roll out new ad features.
· Communicate roadmaps and feature releases to executives and other stakeholders within TuneIn.
· Identify, analyze, and prioritize new features and issues. Manage the analyze/build/test/release process end-to- end.
· Strive for product perfection but love to release and iterate.
· Explore and vet potential ad tech partnerships.
We Are Looking For
· Ad Product Experience: A background in ad operations is a plus. Having a few years of experience building ad products on both web and mobile would be even better.
· Passion about the Space: You love the world of advertising, all things audio, and consumer applications.
· Cross-cultural communication: You have an opinion on the new Star Trek and trade Bitcoin, but you also recognize that you are building for a non-techie audience. The ability to speak with engineers, while also listening to sales people, is a must.
· A Love for TuneIn: You should have used our product, and thought about ways in which it could be better.
· You will need to be able to dish out the criticism here and take it, too. We operate from a mindset where we expect the best from one another, and assume our coworkers are giving just that.
Bringing together a wide collection of sports, music, news, podcasts, and audiobooks including original, live, and on-demand content — into one app, TuneIn lets people find what they love while we help them discover new things. Streaming audio across devices everywhere to more than 60 million monthly active users, TuneIn is dedicated to changing the way people listen. TuneIn has over 100,000 radio stations and more than 5.7 million on-demand programs stemming from every continent, and is available for free across 200 platforms and connected devices. TuneIn Premium lets subscribers listen to the NBA, NFL, MLB, over 75k audiobooks, and commercial-free music stations.
TuneIn is located in San Francisco, in the heart of the SOMA district, across from AT&T Park, and we also have a vibrant, growing office in Venice, CA with a full recording studio, where artists and personalities publish new content to the community every week. We’re well-funded by the most prestigious names in venture capital, including Sequoia Capital, General Catalyst Partners, Google Ventures, Comcast Ventures and Institutional Venture Partners (IVP).