Construction software made for the field.
PlanGrid is bringing the trillion dollar construction industry into the future by revolutionizing the way builders access information. We are looking for an amazing Professional Services Manager to deliver world-class training and consulting services to our customers. Customers are the foundation of our company, and we are looking for sales-focused, customer-obsessed, results-driven people to retain and empower our customers.
About the Job:
- This is a customer facing role that is focused on sales support, product functionality and workflows, services revenue, and client satisfaction.
- Up to 50% travel required for this role, but we’ll work with you to ensure you are staying in your time zone as much as possible.
- You will also be responsible for maintaining customer-facing documentation, internal resources, and understanding product and technical aspects of PlanGrid.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in training, sales, consulting and/or construction
- You can work independently with minimal supervision
- You have an uncanny ability to understand customer requirements and are a little bit psychic. You anticipate user needs, sell value and make thoughtful suggestions to each of your users to ensure their experience with PlanGrid is top notch
- You are comfortable speaking in public to a variety of different audiences
- You are right at home using Salesforce and are data-driven and detail-oriented
- You are a master communicator with unparalleled written, oral and in-person communication skills
- You are a fundamentally good person with a good sense of humor and a team player
- You are smart, humble and get sh** done
PlanGrid is construction software made for the field. PlanGrid allows plans and markups to be instantaneously shared with everyone on a construction project, no matter where they are. It lets contractors, architects, and building owners collaborate from their desktop or mobile devices. We emerged from Y Combinator in 2012 and has since secured funding from Sequoia Capital, Tenaya Capital, Founders Fund, Northgate, Box, 500 Startups, Y Combinator, Navitas Capital, and Google Ventures.
Our cloud-based platform is storing more than 30 million construction documents digitally, making us the biggest digital repository in the world.
We’re located in the Mission district in San Francisco (1 block from BART). Our office is wheelchair accessible.