Lets people listen to music, sports and news from around the world.
TuneIn is seeking a Programming Associate with a passion for audio content, strong operational acumen, and an analytical mindset. In this role, you will serve as an editorial and operational expert on our vast library of Spanish language content. You will help to curate and program live audio events and on-demand programming in our major content verticals, including music, sports, news, podcasts, talk, and audiobooks. This role will be based in San Francisco, the U.S.
What You'll Do
· Act as an operational specialist for Spanish language content programming - planning and setting up in-app editorial initiatives and promotions, managing stations and schedules, and supervising live events in Spanish-speaking markets (especially in the U.S. and Latin America) - working closely with fellow associates located in San Francisco(U.S.)
· Identify and curate the most compelling Spanish language content from our global catalogue
· Support TuneIn partnerships with Spanish content partners and creators, and assist the content partnership lead with station updates and reporting.
· Synthesize quantitative and qualitative data to optimize the way we deliver content and improve user experience
· Develop and maintain our international editorial and promotional calendar
· Work cross-functionally with the larger Content team (partnerships and production), Marketing, Design, and Engineering teams to promote the best content and create amazing user experiences.
· Graduate of an accredited university, with a strong record of academic achievement
· Technical degree not required, but strong technical aptitude is needed
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Heavy consumer of Spanish audio content - news, talk/podcasts, sports, and music
· Strong appreciation for content creation
· 0-2 years of experience in a similar role
· Native Spanish speaker who is also fluent in English
· Must have the legal right to work in the U.S.
· Experience in translation and localization is a plus
· Knowledge of/interest in sports is a plus
· Programming and database querying skills (SQL)
· Experience working with U.S.-based companies and/or employees
· Copywriting experience
Bringing together a wide collection of sports, music, news, podcasts, and audiobooks — including live, on-demand and original content — TuneIn lets people find what they love while helping them discover new things. TuneIn serves more than 75 million monthly active users, across the globe, on hundreds of devices, including smartphones, desktop, connected devices, connected autos, game consoles and smart speakers, like Sonos, Bose SoundTouch, Amazon Echo and Google Home. TuneIn Premium subscribers can listen to the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, over 90,000 audiobooks and commercial-free music stations. With venture funding from Comcast Ventures, IVP, Sequoia Capital, Causeway, General Catalyst Partners, Icon Ventures, and Marker LLC, TuneIn is headquartered in San Francisco, California.