Mobile healthcare technology for caregivers to collaborate and care for their patients.
AirStrip makes transformational and lasting improvements in worldwide healthcare delivery by creating innovative technology for caregivers to collaborate and care for their patients.
AirStrip cares about those who care for you. We believe health can be improved by providing the right information at the right time. We work tirelessly to ensure that healthcare providers have the insights they need to care for you whether you are sick or well – regardless of where you are and where they are. We believe that what we do allows society to make bold leaps in improving the way healthcare is accessed and delivered worldwide. AirStrip provides a complete, vendor and data source-agnostic, enterprise-wide mobile interoperability platform that advances care collaboration and serves as a catalyst for health system innovation. Backed by blue-chip investors, including Sequoia Capital and Wellcome Trust, AirStrip is empowering leading health systems globally as the industry evolves at a rapid pace.
AirStrip is seeking a Data Analyst in the Nashville, Tennessee area office who would be responsible for understanding and documenting the data structures, configurations, rules and requirements, and for interpreting the meaning of the data in the warehouse based upon those configurations and requirements, and for delivering accurate and high quality data and information to the analytics team. Obtains, structures, and analyzes data from a variety of AirStrip systems. Proactively identifies and corrects data quality or utility issues to assure the integrity of the information shared with the AirStrip team and the client.
Essential duties listed below:
• Provide the highest quality analysis of client data using approved tools, methodologies.
• Understanding the structure and meaning of the data in the warehouse, and apply that knowledge to each client’s data set.
• Ensure both the utility and validity of all internal and external basic client-facing customized data marts and dashboards;
• Maintain data pumps, connectors, business intelligence, and data intelligence portals
• Helps design and architect client-facing and internal AirStrip prototypes for custom scorecards and reports.
• Responsible for new product and module prototyping in order to expedite development processes by AirStrip IT/Development.
• Minimum of 2 years experience with innovative and complex analytics projects, tools and methodologies;
• Demonstrated strength in mathematics and critical thinking
• Minimum of 2 years experience analyzing data and developing information and insight
• Fastidious in attention to accuracy and visual impact of client-facing materials.
• Superior computer skills including MS Office Excel, Word, and statistical packages
• Solid background in applied statistics relative to health care and technology
• Strong familiarity with health care challenges and business drivers
• Strong quantitative and qualitative analytics capabilities.
• Familiarity with systems thinking and process analysis.
• Demonstrated experience in analysis and presentation of data required.
• Experience working with a variety of information systems and data files, including large and complex files: analyzing file structure, using and creating file layouts, transforming raw data into finished products is required.
• Familiarity with various types and sources of health care information, including financial and patient-level data files is desired.
Position requires 20% travel with some overnights; location near San Diego, San Antonio, Nashville, or major airport hub preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree in business, database marketing, or health care-related field required.
Includes a typical office environment, hospital and client or partner business office settings.
To respond to this opportunity, please send a current resume