Real-time, cloud-based insights and collaboration for life-sciences companies.
The successful Senior Account Executive candidate will be expected to generate new business leads by calling, visiting, and attending conferences within the life sciences industry. In addition the successful candidate will be expected to have a clear understanding of the Comprehend Systems product portfolio, and have an understanding of the clinical space, so as to be able to correctly identify and close opportunities for Comprehend Solutions. The successful candidate will be expected to be aware of the challenges, expectations and business issues that people will face and need to address. The candidate will be expected to link this understanding of the market place to the correct positioning of the Comprehend Solutions.
Comprehend Senior Account Executives are responsible for successfully achieving stated goals by increasing sales of Comprehend’s cloud based software and services to Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Clinical Research Organizations and Medical Device companies.
• Development and execution of strategic sales plans as it relates to specific opportunities within assigned territory
• Sell cloud based product and service offerings to existing customers and new accounts
• Coordination of resources within sales and other departments in order to achieve objectives
• Develop and maintain positive and productive relationships with key target accounts in the territory
• Work collaboratively with Comprehend's Services Organization to ensure a complete and professional delivery of Comprehend’s software and service solutions
• Consistent attainment of all revenue and booking targets within assigned territory
• Maintaining and updating sales plans, account and opportunity data within company systems as directed
• Must demonstrate a sustained (5+ years) and successful track record in application software sales
• Working knowledge of life sciences industry
• Experience working with clinical trial management, clinical operations and data management in Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Contract Research Organizations is highly desired
• Ability to gain executive credibility, understand organizational political dynamics and competitive awareness
• Demonstrate an understanding of the repeatable selling techniques and skills
• Presentation and strong interpersonal skills
• Working as a team and a willingness to learn
• Willing to travel throughout the territory
• College degree or equivalent experience required