Lets people listen to music, sports and news from around the world.
TuneIn, the world’s largest audio network with more than 70 million monthly active users around the world, is currently seeking a Manager, Strategic Solutions, to assist in ideation, revenue generation, marketing, and brand articulation of the service to join our growing Sales team. The role is responsible for driving the brand narrative and implementation of revenue generating initiatives that supports TuneIn's highest value clients.
What You’ll Do:
· Develop compelling responses to RFPs in a timely manner and within scope, including leading brainstorms, collaborating internally (and externally, as needed) for alignment, and formulating custom proposal responses in concise presentation format
· Collaborate with Sales, Sales Planning, Content, Marketing, and Research teams to craft partnership proposals that demonstrate a deep understanding of the brand partner’s objectives while complementing TuneIn’s brand.
· Work closely with internal and external parties to develop, pitch and execute custom content programs for advertisers
· Approach “big picture” opportunities with outside-the-box thinking to come up with solutions above and beyond core offerings
· Identify new solutions by staying on top of industry trends, including branded campaigns across competition and other media outlets
· Attend agency and client pitches and meetings with Sales team to speak to custom opportunities when requested
· Help develop and manage relationships with top external agencies and marketing partners through sales team
· Program manage campaigns through execution and fulfillment stages, including liaising with all internal stakeholders, creating and managing timelines, leading client calls with Sales, overseeing branded integrations, providing status updates to clients, hosting internal post-partnership analysis sessions and partnership summary reports, etc.
· Develop and implement back-end systems to improve communication with clients as campaigns progress
· Analyze custom campaign performance and apply key learnings to future programs, as well as share those with Strategic Solutions team and larger Sales organization when appropriate
· Share best practices and success stories to clients and cross functional teams
· Establish the go-to-market vision, strategy and model for the TuneIn product portfolio and communicate that vision across the organization from an advertiser perspective
· Develop, evolve and maintain TuneIn's client facing marketing collaterals (eg. general presentation, one-sheets, etc.)
· Work with Head of Partnerships to help recruit, train and develop new sales people
Who You Are:
· Minimum of 4 years experience in ad sales marketing, integrated marketing, ad agency marketing or related experience, preferably with experience in an advertising-supported service specializing in digital media and ideally working with or alongside a robust sales team
· Exceptional written and creative skills required to build marketing programs for top agencies and clients
· Creative mind needed for ideation of new ideas and opportunities
· Strong knowledge and understanding of digital media, emerging platforms, social media, pop culture, trends, and technologies
· Passion and knowledge about various genres (music, sports, news, talk, podcasts, etc.)
· Advanced skills using Keynote, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Office Suite. Photoshop skills a plus
· High degree of professionalism with strong interpersonal and presentation skills
· Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once, with the ability to thrive in an environment with high volume and tight deadlines
· Team player with a "can-do" attitude; must be flexible, adaptable, responsive and organized
· Bachelor’s Degree
Bringing together a wide collection of sports, music, news, podcasts, and audiobooks — including live, on-demand and original content — TuneIn lets people find what they love while helping them discover new things. TuneIn serves more than 75 million monthly active users, across the globe, on hundreds of devices, including smartphones, desktop, connected devices, connected autos, game consoles and smart speakers, like Sonos, Bose SoundTouch, Amazon Echo and Google Home. TuneIn Premium subscribers can listen to the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, over 90,000 audiobooks and commercial-free music stations. With venture funding from Comcast Ventures, IVP, Sequoia Capital, Causeway, General Catalyst Partners, Icon Ventures, and Marker LLC, TuneIn is headquartered in San Francisco, California.