Lets people listen to music, sports and news from around the world.
Are you naturally curious, undeniably resourceful, and passionate about sourcing and pitching top talent? Do you welcome challenges and lean into conversations about finding a unicorn? As TuneIn’s dedicated sourcer, and key member of our close-knit recruiting team, the Technical Sourcer works closely with our Recruiters and hiring managers to develop strategies to find top talent. We conceive practical and creative ways to surface leading talent, and we invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach. We are passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience, and that starts with the first conversation a candidate has with us. We are seeking a dynamic Sourcer who brings a level of motivation, curiosity and scrappiness to our team. You will be set-up for success, with the latest tools at your disposal and an incredibly compelling product, team and story to broadcast. This role is highly visible and high value, where your sourcing efforts will have an immediate impact to the company’s continued growth.
What You'll Do
· Work closely with Recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization
· Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
· Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
· Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
· Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
· Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas
· 1+ years of technical sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team, with an emphasis (core competency) within software engineering positions.
· Good natural instincts, with eye for talent with ability to quickly screen resumes to identify fit
· Excellent research/sourcing skills with ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill reqs
· Sound candidate engagement approach with ability to activate passive candidates
· Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
· Comfortable in basic Boolean search operators.
· Bonus points if you are effective with use of Truncation, Wildcards, etc.
· Current on tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences, open source communities
· Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate well
Bringing together a wide collection of sports, music, news, podcasts, and audiobooks — including live, on-demand and original content — TuneIn lets people find what they love while helping them discover new things. TuneIn serves more than 75 million monthly active users, across the globe, on hundreds of devices, including smartphones, desktop, connected devices, connected autos, game consoles and smart speakers, like Sonos, Bose SoundTouch, Amazon Echo and Google Home. TuneIn Premium subscribers can listen to the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, over 90,000 audiobooks and commercial-free music stations. With venture funding from Comcast Ventures, IVP, Sequoia Capital, Causeway, General Catalyst Partners, Icon Ventures, and Marker LLC, TuneIn is headquartered in San Francisco, California.