Construction software made for the field.
About the Job:
- Hire, train and lead a team of of 5-7 Regional Sales Managers (quota-carrying, outside sales reps) in your territory
- Work with your team to quarterback bigger enterprise deals and lead them across the finish line
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs to effectively position PlanGrid
- Help your team manage and qualify leads and pipeline, with accurate and timely responses and forecast details construction software made for the field
- At least 3-5 years of SaaS sales management experience
- Results-driven with consistent track record of exceeding quota and revenue goals
- Both transactional and enterprise sales experience
- You have unparalleled communication skills. You quickly establish rapport with people and establish value
- You have a sense of humor and are a fundamentally good person
PlanGrid is construction software made for the field. PlanGrid allows plans and markups to be instantaneously shared with everyone on a construction project, no matter where they are. It lets contractors, architects, and building owners collaborate from their desktop or mobile devices. We emerged from Y Combinator in 2012 and has since secured funding from Sequoia Capital, Tenaya Capital, Founders Fund, Northgate, Box, 500 Startups, Y Combinator, Navitas Capital, and Google Ventures.
Our cloud-based platform is storing more than 30 million construction documents digitally, making us the biggest digital repository in the world.
We’re located in the Mission district in San Francisco (1 block from BART). Our office is wheelchair accessible.
Learn more about us at plangrid.com/about
- Robust medical/dental/vision coverage options for you/any dependents
- Equipment you need for work
- Flexible vacation
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
- Volunteer time off: We encourage employees to give back to our local communities. We organize 2 volunteer weeks a year.
- Initial home office set-up
- Opportunity to attend President's Club (past destinations include Hawaii and Cabo San Lucas, Mexico)