Lets people listen to music, sports and news from around the world.
TuneIn is seeking a highly motivated and talented Senior Recruiter to play an essential role in TuneIns success and continued growth. You will have proven success recruiting upper echelon talent across a wide range of positions, such as product management, sales, marketing, data science, legal, etc. Our ideal candidate has experience recruiting for well-known Consumer Internet companies. This is a new, incremental full lifecycle recruiting position to expand our existing network to scale TuneIn’s world class teams. Bay Area candidates only please.
· Proactively source potential candidates through your network, tools (e.g. LinkedIn), events, and a variety of other creative means to establish a consistent pipeline of top-tier engineering talent.
· Manage full cycle recruiting process for candidates ensuring a high-touch, smooth and positive candidate experience.
· Act as a company ambassador of TuneIn and our talent acquisition team.
· Consult with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and team goals, and help formulate and execute a recruiting plan to achieve this.
· Review, screen and make recommendations on qualified candidates Facilitate interviews and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers.
· Help drive offer process - including negotiating and closing candidates.
· Minimum of 3 years of recruiting experience, (with at least 1 year in-house), with a primary focus within non-engineering roles. Foundation as an agency recruiter a plus.
· Experience recruiting candidates across various domains, with an emphasis within high-traffic consumer Internet companies.
· Patient, communicative, team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills that lead to closing difficult reqs.
· Polished story-teller who can convey TuneIn on multiple levels (technology, business, cultural) with conviction.
· Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process.
· Excellent prioritization and decision making skills.
· Bachelor Degree required.
Bringing together a wide collection of sports, music, news, podcasts, and audiobooks — including live, on-demand and original content — TuneIn lets people find what they love while helping them discover new things. TuneIn serves more than 75 million monthly active users, across the globe, on hundreds of devices, including smartphones, desktop, connected devices, connected autos, game consoles and smart speakers, like Sonos, Bose SoundTouch, Amazon Echo and Google Home. TuneIn Premium subscribers can listen to the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, over 90,000 audiobooks and commercial-free music stations. With venture funding from Comcast Ventures, IVP, Sequoia Capital, Causeway, General Catalyst Partners, Icon Ventures, and Marker LLC, TuneIn is headquartered in San Francisco, California.