Secondary storage appliances
Cohesity Mission: Consolidate, Organize and Secure data of Global Enterprises
Cohesity delivers, award winning and best in class next-generation hyperconverged storage for enterprise clients. We are propelling the next wave of data center advancement that will change both the public and private uses of cloud based technologies. We consolidate all secondary data and associated management functions with ONE intelligent solution - including backups, files, objects, test copies, and analytics - all built on a true scale-out distributed systems architecture. Founded by Mohit Aron who built Google’s File System and subsequently Nutanix.
It is our belief that these significant advancements will have important and lasting implications in the world of technology. With more data security and backup solutions our clients can focus on the future of their work - knowing that we are backing them up!
About this Role: We are looking for an experienced Senior Sales Engineer to play a critical role in defining growing and managing high-impact Cloud partnerships through various routes to market. Your contributions will accelerate our rapidly-growing business in the coming quarters and years. As a Senior Sales Engineer you will work on architecting Data Protection, Analytics, Storage, Virtualization, Database, and Cloud solutions for our largest customers to support Cohesity's growth. This critical role will have close interactions with Cohesity Sales, Customers, Engineering, Support, Product Marketing, and Partners.
- Uncover and drive new customer opportunities
- Provide expert pre-sales & technical assistance by clearly articulating Cohesity technology to both business and technical users
- Enable customers to integrate Cohesity products into their existing production environments
- Assist in responding to customer and partner requests for information and proposals
- Manage the secondary storage technology strategy for our largest customers and partners
- Communicate Cohesity’s vision by developing and delivering product demonstrations, workshops, white papers, and proposals
- Execute proof of concepts designed to prove out both the technology and the value Cohesity technology delivers
- Identify technical issues and drive to closure to ensure customer satisfaction
- Collaborate regularly with product management as a field representative regarding product development and enhancements, effectively conveying customer requirements
- At times, provide project management and post-sales technical support if needed
- 7+ years of demonstrated success in a customer facing pre-sales role proposing enterprise solutions at all levels of a customer organization.
- Experience in working with customers and technology partners
- Experience selling and implementing Enterprise Hardware or Software, Cloud Platforms, IaaS, PaaS, or Virtual Infrastructure software
- Comfort in working with multiple decision-makers to drive proposals
- Very comfortable presenter of technical and business material to both small and large groups
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and a self-starter, comfortable working remotely and autonomously
- Ability to travel with the needs of the role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, related field, or equivalent experience