On-demand moving and storage with on-demand retrieval.
We are looking for driven and high-performing HR leader with a passion for hands on development growing a people team. This role reports directly to the Cofounder and Chief People Officer.
What you get:
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited PTO - Take time when you need
- Free Health Benefits
- Stock Options - Own a piece of this Google-backed tech start-up
What we ask:
- Process & System Focused - you create scalable solutions to problems by thinking long term
- Hands-on Leader - you’ve hired, trained, and managed a team and are prepared to build a team around you here at Clutter. You’ll have 2 direct reports in 2018 and that will scale with the size of the org (we’re growing headcount 100% this year)
- Aligned with Performance Culture - people choose to work at Clutter because of the high caliber of the people we hire. You’re excited to further refine our performance review system to reward and retain top performers.
- Strategize, define and implement scalable HR processes
- Identify, analyze and implement employee relations best practices including effective communication and guidance for managers and employees.
- Collect, analyze, and use data to improve the employee experience at Clutter
- Conduct and lead complex, high-risk and/or sensitive confidential investigations related to employee issues and claims, prepare investigative summaries, and make recommendations on next steps and appropriate actions
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal employment regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, HR Administration, or related field preferred); Master's Degree in HR-related field preferred
- 5+ years of work experience in HR
- Demonstrated ability to define and implement new processes to support rapid growth
- Demonstrable knowledge of current employment law and best practices in Employee Relations policies, principles, and procedures
- Proven ability to build relationships at all levels of an organization
Clutter is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Clutter is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Clutter are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Clutter will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Clutter encourages applicants of all ages.
Clutter will consider applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative.